Come Out from Among Them
When God calls you, when He knocks, IF you hear His voice, then you must open to Him:
- “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.” Revelation 3:20
Then you must follow Him – follow His voice (the KJV) and not a stranger’s voice (a false bible):
- “And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.” John 10:4-5
- “... I have chosen you out of the world…” John 15:19
- “...come out from among them…” 2 Corinthians 6:17-18
This involves much (see the section on how to be a Christian).
IF you are now truly a Christian, truly a disciple of Jesus Christ, you need to read the King James Bible daily and do what is says. You must continue in the Word. Your hope is in Jesus Christ:
- “...Christ in you, the hope of glory:” Colossians 1:27
In the past, you may have thought you were a Christian. But if you were in the wrong churches, the wrong bibles, no bible, or wrong doctrine or wrong belief, you were deceived and didn’t know the truth.
However, now that your eyes are spiritually opened, it’s like the difference between night and day:
- “To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.” Acts 26:18
Things are different now. You have the mind of Christ:
- “But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.” 1 Corinthians 2:15-16
As you read the King James Version (KJV), the Spirit of God comes into you:
- “It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” John 6:63
Now you have faith:
- “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” Romans 10:17
Since the word of God is the KJV, you now have faith – not a false faith from a false bible (see our KJV page).
You are now spiritual, not in the flesh:
- “Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.” 2 Corinthians 5:16
But you now know Christ spiritually. If you were in the false churches and false bibles, then you knew Christ after the flesh. But now you know Christ spiritually. Praise God!
You must not only read the Word daily, but you must also do what it says:
- “But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.” James 1:22
Don’t be surprised if friends, family members, pastors, and others (including members of the false churches) won’t believe as you now do. They are still in the dark and blind. They think they are saved and in need of nothing:
- “I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:” Revelation 3:15-17
So they are blind and Jesus is going to spue them out of His mouth. If Jesus does this, then they’re not in the Body of Christ – they’re not saved. They’re lukewarm.
If you are in a false church you must get out:
- “Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.” Matthew 15:14
You don't want to fall into the ditch.
The bibles they use are “false Christs” and therefore idols (see our KJV page). These people are idolaters.
God forbids us to “keep company” with anyone who calls himself a Christian and yet is an idolater:
- “But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.” 1 Corinthians 5:11
You can’t eat with them; that is, you can’t eat “the bread of life” (John 6:35), which is Jesus, with them. This means no Christian fellowship with them.
So, if you stay in that church, it would be sin because you’d be breaking God’s commandment. This would mean death to you because “...the wages of sin is death...” (Romans 6:23)
- “Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.” 1 Corinthians 10:14
- “Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?” 2 Corinthians 6:14
- “Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.” 2 Corinthians 6:17-18
And when you do separate:
- “Through desire a man, having separated himself, seeketh and intermeddleth with all wisdom.” Proverbs 18:1
If you can't find a “church” that complies with God’s standards and requirements as found in His Word (KJV), then you need a home church, Fellowship with those who are like-minded, accepting the KJV as the complete, perfect, and final authority and truth: The Word of God. This may be a very small church!